I’m Sandi Beach
I’m a professional creative director with 18 years of leadership experience, skilled in relationship-building, team development, critical thinking, and problem solving. Devoted to merging innovative technologies with eye-catching UX design and security. I’m Invested in cultivating a dynamic creative team by prioritizing mentoring and ongoing education. I’ve worked on branding strategies, print publications, websites, eCommerce, LMS, SEO, ADA, Facebook ads, and social media campaigns for clients nationwide.
I enjoy meeting new challenges and using my top-notch organizational skills to deliver high-quality creative solutions. I love every stage of the creative process from brainstorming, design and development, testing, deployment, and support, but my favorite part is seeing the client’s face in presentation meetings.
Teamwork is really my dream work! I love working with a mix of creative and technical personalities with my hands-on managerial approach. Working shoulder-to-shoulder, uplifting, mentoring, and coaching my teammates have proven to bring out the best in them and our projects.
My name really is “Sandi Beach”. Not only is it a given ice-breaker for any conversation, but is a great representation of my laid-back, flexible personality.
A creative leader delivering high-quality solutions
Project Management, Sales & Support
Web Development & Digital Marketing
- Leading the company from a start-up division to becoming an online digital leader with clients nationwide
- Build, lead, and review work of the creative team in the production of all web, print, and digital marketing collateral
- Manage a fun, innovative, creative environment for designers, programmers, marketers, copywriters, testers, help desk technicians, sales team, contractors, and vendors with a hands-on approach
- Lead brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas
- Spearhead and manage content strategy for both small-scale and large-scale projects, harnessing strategy, digital and brand design, compelling content, and technology
- Driving teams to reach ambitious and challenging goals, meet customer’s requirements and drive to satisfaction, loyalty, and excellent performance
- Develop solutions based on data insights and client feedback with top-notch UX design, UX research, information design, interaction design, visual and content design, A/B testing, and website analytics
- Lead prospective pitches with clients direct (account expansion and new business); quote and scope projects in-line with company’s revenue targets and profitability
- End-to-end project and account management
- Managing the company’s customer service array, customer satisfaction and retention
- Developing high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives for the creative division
- Maintain awareness of both the external and internal competitive landscape, opportunities for expansion, customers, markets, and new industry developments and standards
- Meet budget standards by forecasting and managing expenses for the division
Senior Graphic and Web Designer/Developer
As the Creative Director, I report directly to the President and am responsible for all creative direction of our 100+ clients. I work with clients in every aspect, from sales, design, development, QA, launch, and support. I oversee the whole team (sales, designers, engineers, testers, copywriters, and marketers). I Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives for the creative division. We are a division of Courtland Consulting, but we operate as a full a creative agency.
- Directed photographers, illustrators, designers and production staff to ensure proper production of
- Created an average of four minor websites or one major website per month
- Spearheaded all design elements, templates, and brand consistency with a strong focus on UX design
- Responsible for end-to-end web development and UI interfaces
Owner, Graphic and Web Designer/Developer
Stony Beach Studio
- Designed and produced many designed pieces in the forms of logo design, print design, identity, signage, and web design
- Designed and coded websites and multimedia presentations using HTML, CSS, WordPress, and ActionScript
- Managed multiple, concurrent projects in different stages, juggling short-turnaround jobs with longer, more complex projects
- Maintained production schedules and budgets
- Attended press checks and coordinated projects with outside vendors
- Worked in all stages of the creative process
- Collaborated with clients directly through each project
Graphic and Web Designer
Resurrection Life Church
- Successfully lead a team of 12 creative individuals from all professions to grow the church through marketing and advertising
- Assist in the growth of the church through branding, marketing, and advertising (500 attendees in 2005 to 1,200 attendees in 2009)
- Lead in the creation of the creative team, developed project processes, and recruited creative team members
- Serve as a ministry liaison for over 15 ministries
- Performed lead role in the brand design and production of print, identity, packaging, multimedia, web design, and web applications
- Managed press checks, art directed photos, supervised team design efforts
- Maintained production schedules and budgets
- Trained, supervised and provided art direction for junior designers
- Consulted and created the church brand
- Designed many weekly print promotions
- Developed many ministries logos and print materials
- Designed their first website
My portfolio includes pieces I have worked on in all capacities. From creative direction, project management, design, development, testing, and support. With all of these pieces, I have worked directly with the client. However, I wasn’t the lead designer/developer on all these projects.
Clients I have worked with
Most Recent Work
And some others....
I’ve been blessed to work along side the most amazing clients! These testimonials are from the clients I have worked with at Courtland Consulting. I’ve worked with these clients as a project manager, web designer/developer, trainer, tester, and help desk support.